Beginner Pattern Blocks
A perfect first manipulative! Five two-sided boards with ten recessed design templates are ready to fill with these brightly colored geometric shapes. Complete the pictures, or create your own designs and matching activities. Everything stores neatly in the sturdy wooden storage box.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Choose a block and show it to the child. Identify its shape and color. Ask the child to select a matching block. Repeat the activity until the child recognizes the shapes and colors of all the blocks.
- Ask the child to hand you a specific color and/or shape block. Repeat the activity until the child is able to identify each shape and color independently.
- Ask the child to place the blocks on a flat surface and create a unique geometric design.
- Trace the shapes on paper. Ask the child to color in each outline to match the piece in the set.
Parents Magazine: Best Toys of the Year 2004, Oppenheim Toy Award: Best Toy Award (Platinum) and SNAP Award (Special Needs Adaptable Product) 2005
|Dimensions||Dimensions: 3" x 11" x 11" Packaged|
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.