Fairy Figure of Eight Train Set
Pinks, pastels and fairy figures feature extensively in this wooden Fairy Figure of Eight Train Set. The cute engine and colour co-ordinated carriages pass by pretty houses, trees and toadstools as they travel across the countryside. Consists of 40 play pieces. Additional accessories are available to expand this set. Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards. Age 3+ years. Width: 1.02m, Depth: 46cm (assembled).
The Bigjigs Rail range is one of the most complete wooden railway systems available. A comprehensive range of wooden railway products (including train track, train sets, trains, train tables and more) make Bigjigs Rail the perfect choice when starting or extending a wooden railway network.
- A best seller, the Fairy Figure of Eight train set majors on pink and pastels with fairy figurines adding the finishing touch.
- The cute engine and its colour co-ordinated carriages travel uphill and down dale.
- Pretty houses, trees and toadstools pepper the journey and make every playtime special.
- A range of Bigjigs accessories can build the playset further.
- Made from quality responsibly sourced materials, Bigjigs Toys conform to current EU safety standards
Size: 102.3 x 46
Suitable Age: 3 Years +
|Dimensions||Size: 102.3 x 46cm|
Free delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers. We endeavour to deliver your goods in 1-2 working days.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.