I can do it myself! Few things will give your child more satisfaction than mastering shoe-lacing and -tying skills.
This wooden high-top sneaker will make practicing enjoyable and help your child reach the developmental milestone of learning to tie shoes.
- Details Practice lacing and tying skills
- Encourage independence and fine motor skills
- 5"H x 3.75"L x 8"W
- Shoe lace included
- 3+ years
|Dimensions||5"H x 3.75"L x 8"W|
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.