Love to Dream Sleep Suit 2.5 Tog
Use from six months once baby is sleeping independently
Specially designed for active kids that like to move around a lot and like to play while still in their sleep garment. 2-in-1 feet with grip pads can either be left on as socks or folded back for playtime.
- Built for safer sleep.
- Completely eliminates the need for loose blankets that come off during sleep
- Built-in quilted blanket for superior warmth & comfort
- Lighter upper chest fabric for better temperature regulation
- 100% natural cotton & lining is gentle on skin
- Premium design that works.
- Suits an active lifestyle; easy transition between car, cot & pram
- Tamper-proof zipper to prevent breakouts
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- 2-in-1 feet with grip pads: covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Hip healthy design.
- Legs & hips move freely
- Allows for full range of hip and leg flexion
What TOG do I need?
2.5 Tog Cold temperatures, for cold rooms 16-19oC1.0 Tog All year round, for standard rooms 20-24oC0.2 Tog Warmer weather and in rooms 24-27oC
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.