Love to Dream Swaddle Up Original 1.0 Tog Grey
A modern twist on traditional swaddling.
The ingenious Love To Swaddle UP combines all the benefits of a traditional swaddle with the ease-of-use and safety of a sleepsuit. The soft, clingy fabric around the baby replicates the feeling of being in the womb, while arms are up in a natural position and hips are free to wriggle and move.
The Love To Dream Swaddle UP Original is a Stage 1 sleepsuit featuring ARMS UP™ and ’hip-healthy’ design that works with your baby’s natural sleeping position to give both parent and child a restful night’s sleep.
- Natural sleeping position.
- With ARMS-UP™ design, baby’s arms are close-by allowing for true SELF-SOOTHING™. Medical research shows that being able to gently rub their cheeks and suck their fingers gives baby a better night’s sleep. SELF-SOOTHING™ = More sleep!
- Easy to use.
- With the Swaddle UP, baby can be ready for sleep in seconds. The genius two-way zipper allows for quick and easy nappy changes with minimal fuss. The soft, breathable fabrics are all machine washable getting baby back to being comfy in no time.
- Rest assured.
- Love To Swaddle UP’s ’hip-healthy’ design has been certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute so baby’s hips can develop properly. A single layer of fabric reduces the risk of overheating, while the outer seams leave no loose threads or uncomfortable seams around baby.
- Startle-free wakeups.
- The clever cut and design of the Love To Swaddle UP, combined with soft, stretchy fabric, slows down baby’s Moro reflex allowing them to wake up calmly and startle-free.
Please note: The Swaddle UP is suitable from birth; when your baby starts to roll over independently, you’ll need to move to Love To Dream Stage 2 Transition bags.
What TOG do I need?
2.5 Tog Cold temperatures, for cold rooms 16-19oC1.0 Tog All year round, for standard rooms 20-24oC0.2 Tog Warmer weather and in rooms 24-27oC
What size do I need?
Please refer to image with size chart
Please choose size required
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.