My First Peg Puzzle Transport
Match each brightly coloured wooden piece to the correctly shaped slot on the base board. Bigjigs Toys wooden puzzles help to develop vocabulary and aid youngsters to recall words as they recognise shapes, colours and images. Easy to lift wooden puzzle pieces feature a pegged handle on each piece. Each chunky wooden puzzle piece is generously sized to make it easier for little hands to lift, grasp, examine and replace.
Helps to develop dexterity, matching skills and concentration. The wooden base boards of Bigjigs Toys puzzles are printed with images or colours to aid the learning process and add educational value.
Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.Conforms to current European safety standards.
Age 1+ years. Height: 200mm, Width: 200mm, Depth: 12mm. 4 puzzle pieces.
- Lift out each of the four individual puzzles pieces with its wooden handle, then look at the clue on the base of the puzzle to work out which piece belongs in which position.
- Each chunky piece is generously sized for little hands to lift, grasp, examine and replace.
- Helps develop dexterity and concentration from an early age.
|Dimensions||Age 1+ years. Height: 200mm, Width: 200mm, Depth: 12mm. 4 puzzle pieces.|
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.