Origami Activity Set Animals
Making fun, foldable crafts has never been easier! Step-by-step instructions and fold marks on the patterned paper sheets guide kids through the steps to make adorable origami animals.
The activity set includes everything needed to make 40 different animal faces and shapes--from kittens and puppies to giraffes, penguins, and even a traditional crane.
Use the 36 animal print papers and six patterned papers to create designs, and then add the included 38 detail stickers (like silly eyes or a crown for the frog) to make them pop. Projects range from beginner to intermediate to advanced, helping to develop and advance fine motor skills, hand-eye-coordination, and dexterity. All of the origami supplies store neatly together, making it a great activity for creative kids on the go!
- Craft kit comes with everything needed to create 40 folded paper animals
- Includes 34 animal print papers (5 x 5 in./12.7 x 12.7cm), 6 patterned papers (5 x 5 in./12.7 x 12.7cm), 38 stickers
- Fold marks on the papers and detailed instructions for beginner, intermediate, and advanced projects
- Ages 6+
- On-the-Go format is great for families on the move
- Package: 6 x 10 x .5 in. (15.24 x 25.4 x 1.27 cm)
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.