Slipfree Shoes Barry
Non-slip soles help prevent slipping and falling on wet & dry surfaces. How often do you find yourself shouting 'Don't Run!' around pools and other slippery surfaces? Slipfree® offer the protection for when children forget in their excitement for adventure.
The high-tech sole protects feet from burning when the sand or floor is hot so no more hopping quickly in pain to get to your destination.
- Non-slip soles help prevent slips on wet & dry surfaces.
- High tech soles protect feet on hot sand & floors and provide protection from infection such as verruca's.
- Light & flexible design makes Slipfree® super easy to swim in.
- Sun Safe UPF50+ protection for hours of outdoor fun!
- Quick drying, breathable fabric gives a wonderful barefoot feeling to wear all day.
- Elasticated stretchy fit allows children to easily wear and take off themselves and helps keep out sand & pebbles.
- Reinforced front helps protect those precious toes from sharp objects and rough floors.
- Unique patented design in many exclusive fun and colourful Slipfree® prints.
- Designed for all ages from baby to adult ensuring we have the whole family covered.
|Dimensions||Please select from drop down list|
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.