Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from www.littleones.ie and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an order for products to littleones.ie by completing the details required on the order summary page and confirming your order. You may see our prices in €, £ and US$ by switching on our currency filters. Our prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/ debit card payment is approved by your credit card/ debit card company. 2a. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions, subject to our right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended.
- Delivery: We make every effort to dispatch all orders on the day the order is received. Where this is not possible, we will notify you and give you an expected delivery date. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Made to Order Personalised Gifts including Wall Clocks, Canvases and Doll Plaques are individually made to order and may take up to 3 weeks for delivery as these are not stock line goods. Please see the delivery timeframe in the Product Description.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know and a refund will be provided if you are unable to wait for the goods.
- Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw from this agreement, but we may have delivered (or dispatched) the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you must return the products to us and pay the costs in doing so. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you wish to withdraw, email our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or complete the Contact Us form which can be found under the ‘contact us’ link on our website. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and in the same packaging as when we delivered them to you.
- Warranties: The products which are sold via this web site have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the EU. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the EU.
Terms and Conditions of Use
It is important that you carefully read these terms and conditions of use before you register with littleones.ie because your use of our web site is subject to them.
Terms and Conditions: Thank you for using littleones.ie. We provide services to you through our web site and those services are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. Please note that they may vary from time to time without notice to you.
When you use our web site or any of our services you may be advised that special guidelines or rules apply. Unless otherwise stated, these guidelines or rules form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers) whether or not the registration process has been completed.
Description of Services: You are able to benefit by using our web site from a large number of online services and resources which include information, directories, online retailing, and any other services which we may add from time to time. We may discontinue providing certain or all of the services on all or part of the web site at our discretion and without notice to you. We will, however, endeavour to let you know of this via our site.
Registration: Certain services are only available if you complete the registration process. By completing the registration process, you are stating that you are at least eighteen years of age or a minor with parental consent or that of a guardian to use our web site.
Please note: All minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents or guardians before completing the registration process.
In return for you using our web site and benefiting from our services, you agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where required in the registration form, and to ensure that this information is kept accurate, complete and up to date.
Once you have completed the registration process, you will have specified a username (email address) and a password. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone because you will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
Code of Conduct: You are responsible for anything which you transmit to, from or via or post on our web site.
You are not permitted to use our web site or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users.
You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our web site anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our web site any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our web site and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our web site and our services by any other user.
Other than as expressly permitted, by us in writing, you are not permitted to use our web site to engage in any commercial activity of any form.
We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our web site which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions. We will not be liable at all for doing this.
We may record preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our web site and the services, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
Proprietary Rights and Licences: We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
Advertisements and Promotions: We may use our web site or any of the services we provide or in any of the correspondence we send to you to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer.
External Links: We may provide or third parties may provide links to other web sites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those web sites. We are not responsible for the availability of these web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
For up-to-date information on our services and all support facilities or if you are dissatisfied with our web site, our services or have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us on 00353 65 68 49728 or email firstname.lastname@example.org