2in1 Trybike Vintage Steel - Black
The Trybike Steel Vintage has been designed and developed in the Netherlands by Co&Co after many years of experience with balance bikes. They have applied their experience and selected the best materials, created the most durable construction and added stunning details as well as a quality finish. This Trybike is the first 2-in-1 balance bike made of steel! The bike can be converted from a tricycle into a bicycle with a few simple steps. The perfect all-in-1 bike to help your child transition from crawling, to walking, to balancing, to riding.
Give your Trybike your own look! Each bike comes with sticker sheets with loads of designs to choose from so you can customise your Trybike!
- When Trybike is converted to a tricycle it is suitable from as early as 1 year to approximately 2.5 years
- When Trybike is converted to a bicycle it is suitable from 2 years to approximately 6 years
- Seat height is adjustable from 30cm to 45cm
- 5.2kg as a bicycle. 6.3kg as a tricycle
- Use feet as brakes
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with nylon bushings, sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings and extra wide rubber inflatable tyres
- No limiter for more manoeuvrability in three-wheel-mode
- Comes with a set of vinyl stickers for you to personlise your bike
- Easy to assemble and add trike kit
Basket sold separately.
When Trybike is converted to a tricycle it is suitable from as early as 1 year to approximately 2.5 years
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.