Tum Tum Silicone Weaning Set - Blue
The perfect weaning set to get your weaning journey off to the best start. The set includes a plate and bowl with a super strong suction base that literally welds itself to surfaces. The bowl even comes with a handy lid for storing leftovers or transporting snacks. The chunky soft fork and spoon complete the set so you are ready to start weaning!
The plate is designed to make feeding time fun and engaging for your baby. Divided into sections so you can create enticing foodie faces with the ears making handy dipping pots.
The lidded bowl is ideal for feeding on the go, storing leftovers or for breakfasts and puddings. It has it’s own suction base to stop any little “throwers” in their tracks.
The chunky learning cutlery has been developed in consultation with feeding specialist Gill Rapley. The fork and spoon have been designed with perfectly formed handles to suit little hands. The fork is the ideal shape for stabbing and the soft narrow headed spoon is ideal for scooping and dipping.
- Everything you need to start weaning in one beautifully designed set
Developed in consultation with feeding specialist Gill Rapley, the cutlery has chunky handles to suit the early palmar grasp, moving to pincer grip
- The super strong suction bases on the plate and bowl literally weld themselves to surfaces. You just need to ensure the surface is dust free, clean and non porous for optimum suction
- The lidded bowl is perfect for storing leftovers, food on the go or transporting snacks
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, freezer safe & oven safe (not lid or fork) to 190°c. Made from Food Grade Silicone, which is naturally bacteria resistant, BPA & Phthalate free, tested to European Standards
- Suitable for ages 6 months +
Free delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers. We endeavour to deliver your goods in 1-2 working days.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.