Two Piece Puzzle Dinosaurs
Little ones must correctly match each of the 8 wooden pieces together to create 4 dinosaurs.
Once the puzzles are completed, little ones will be encouraged to talk about the different animals, developing social and vocabulary skills.
Features chunky wooden pieces that are perfectly sized for little hands to lift, grasp and place. A great way to develop vocabulary, dexterity, manipulation, matching skills and concentration, and encourages shape and colour recognition.
- Match each of the brightly coloured pieces to create 4 different puzzles.
- Features chunky wooden pieces that are perfectly sized for little hands to lift, grasp and place.
- Develops concentration & fine motor skills.
- Age 12+ months.
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.
Length (CM) 0.5
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.