Way to Play Ringroad
The affordable waytoplay Ringroad package contains 12-parts. Eight curves make a full circle, but we have added two straights, crossing and a roundabout to have more fun and be able to extend your toy road. The Ringroad measures 170cm road length.
The affordable waytoplay Ringroad is a great toy for imaginative play. Watch your children create their very own circuits and road maps for their favourite toys and vehicles. The 12 piece set provides a basic introduction to waytoplay. You can always add and expand your road by purchasing additional sets.
The flexible rubber road is great indoors or outdoors as it can be laid out on almost any surface. This flexible road is also wipe clean perfect.
Features of the waytoplay Ringroad (with 12 pieces):
- Flexible, durable road toy, that measures 170cm length
- Includes 8 curves, 2 straights, 1 intersection and 1 roundabout
- Add and expand your road by purchasing additional sets
- Can be used on almost any surface, inside or outside
- Easy to connect parts
- Encourages imaginative play
- Great to combine with other toys
Flexible, durable road toy, that measures 170cm length;
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.