Wobbel Original Transparant Lacquer WITH Felt - Mustard
Wobbel Balance Boards in Beech Wood with EKO Wool Felt Base A Waldorf Classic redesigned! Wobbel boards are for play, for strength, for imagination, for creativity, for practicality and much more.
Grown ups try to define it but children instinctively discover its uses and endless possibilities.
What is a Wobbel board. Wobbel is a high strength wooden curved board that children and grown ups can play with. A traditional Waldorf arch board concept redesigned to be robust and beautiful. The first thing children want to do is rock!
Standing up, sitting down, lying, back and forth over and over they just love rocking about. All this rocking builds strength, balancing skills and confidence. A Wobbel is more than just a rocker board though, children use them for all sorts of play, it can be a bridge, a roof, a chair or even a step.
Once your child is introduced to a Wobbel, they just know what to do. Wobbel also grows with your child, younger children can crawl onto it and rock gently, they can use it as a bridge for their toys, while older children will stand and rock and incorporate building blocks or marble runs with the Wobbel as a base.
Wobbel board construction. Layers of quality European FSC beech wood are pressed under high pressure to form the curve. The boards are made in Belgium and are extremely strong with a weight limit of 200Kg. The EKO felt is made from natural wool and waterbased paints in Italy. Everything is then finished in the Netherlands and the final result is a beautiful strong board made from completely natural and sustainable materials.
Wobbel Technical Details.
- Minimum age recommendation is 0+ months and it is suitable for all ages above.
- Adults can enjoy these rocker boards too, building core muscle strength and balance skills.
- Wobbel is CE certified to a weight limit of 200Kg which is 31 and a half stone.
- It is designed for 1 child at a time to play with when rocking.
- EKO felt base is made from wool. This base protects hard floors from scratching and reduces noise.
- It is completely natural and free from synthetic chemicals.
- Always let children play under adult supervision and let them get used to the Wobbel.
- Help them when needed and make clear make clear what can and can't be done with it.
- Beware of fingers and toes at the edges.
- Teach your child from the first time to never hold the edges.
- Provide at least two meters of free space (also to other children) around the Wobbel and place it on a flat, horizontal surface.
- Make sure they don't wear socks or smooth shoes, otherwise they might slip and they could fall. Barefoot or non-slip shoes prevent slipping. Wobbel is designed for indoor play, it may be used out side but this will accelerate wear of the felt and wood.
Free delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers. We endeavour to deliver your goods in 1-2 working days.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.