From farm to factory then on to the supermarket - take control of essential supplies with this wooden Cereal Train. Bigjigs Rail wooden wagons feature detachable loads that can be lifted by a Bigjigs magnetic crane. Supplied complete with two pieces of wooden Bigjigs Rail track. Magnetic couplings ensure compatibility with all other engines and carriages in the Bigjigs Rail range. Consists of 9 play pieces. Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards. Age 3+ years. Length: 310mm.
The Bigjigs Rail range is one of the most complete wooden railway systems available. A comprehensive range of wooden railway products (including train track, train sets, trains, train tables and more) make Bigjigs Rail the perfect choice when starting or extending a wooden railway network.
- Without supplies like milk, sugar and grain, the world won't keep turning and this train set brings the essentials to where they're needed!
- Wooden engine and carriages have magnetic couplings and come with two pieces of Bigjigs track.
- 9 playing pieces in total to help inspire and educate young minds.
- Also compatible with other leading wooden rail systems.
- Made from quality responsibly sourced materials, Bigjigs Toys conform to current EU safety standards
Size: L = 30cm
Suitable Age: 3 Years +
|Age 3+ years. Length: 310mm.
Free delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers. We endeavour to deliver your goods in 1-2 working days.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.