Times Tables Heros Game
Practise times tables from 2 to 12 in a fun way with this super imaginative, super hero board game!
- Features 2 games in 1 - Save the City board game and Multiplication Bingo
- Couples imaginative play with multiplication to make times tables practise fun!
- Perfect for children age 6-9 years, specifically children in Year 4 practising for their
- Multiplication Tables Check
This fun multiplication game will help children practise their times tables from 2-12. With two games in one - Hero City board game and Multiplication Bingo - times table practise will be filled with fun!
In the Hero City Board Game players move around the board by spinning the spinners and solving multiplication sums. If a player lands on a shield square they have to use their imaginations to help their superhero defeat the disaster - they'll need to defeat the evil unicorns, outwit the zombies or even escape the giant slugs! Times Tables Heroes also includes a colourful times tables checker, which can be used with or outside of the game to extend learning.
When the game is finished players can turn over the board for a fast paced game of Multiplication Bingo! Using the cards and spinners from the board game, players race to be the first to get 3 in a row. This will be especially helpful for encouraging children to recall their times tables quickly.
Times Tables Heroes is designed to help parents and children prepare for the new multiplication tables check (MTC), which is compulsory nationwide in primary schools for children in Year 4 from June 2020.
- 1 jigged double-sided board
- 21 shield cards
- 4 character playing pieces
- 4 character stands
- 3 spinner boards
- 3 two-part plastic spinners
- 1 times tables checker
- 4 superhero reference cards
- 1 instruction leaflet
IRELAND & NI - Buy Today Receive Tomorrow!
Free next day delivery on orders over €50. Orders under that value incur a standard delivery charge of €4.95 - we ship via DPD Couriers.
- Order by1pm, Monday to Friday, and your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Order after 1pm or over the weekend and your order will be delivered within 2 working days
- Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Read more about Delivery...
Great care has been taken to ensure a true representation of each of the items featured online. However, as many items are individually made, slight variations in colour may occur.
Please ensure you check your delivery once it arrives as any shortages must be notified on receipt of your parcel.
We are happy to refund/exchange any unused merchandise returned within 28 days of purchase upon production of your receipt, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging. Please note, this does not include commissioned bespoke pieces (personalised gifts), where we are unable to offer a refund.